Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 3507|!reply!: 6

Samsung R50 notebooks

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 10-5-2006 04:14 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Cool Notebook!! Specifications
    Intel Centrino Mobile Technology Intel Pentium M Processor 750 (1.86GHz,2MB L2 Cache,533MHz FSB) 512MB DDR2 RAM 60GB HDD 15.4
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 11-5-2006 06:12 PM
|!thread_show_all!

impressive price

effective now till 15 May , the price slashed to RM3,999 now .. it is now among the most affordable notebook with Good graphic Adapter , the ATI X300. Grab it while it's there :
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 12-5-2006 01:04 PM
|!thread_show_all!

Customer Feedback -from oscommerce database

Reviews Product: HP Pavilion dv1000 Series From: Aref Khan Date: 07/01/2005 Review: Bought the HP DV1000 (dv1108ap) series laptop from your Penang branch at the Komtar Shopping Mall. Was very happy with the service and helpful info provided by your staff as this was my first laptop that I was buying. The HP DV1000 is a great, light multimedia machine with a lot of style and a lovely 14" widescreen display. It even comes with an infra red remote control and has wifi, bluetooth, lan connections, internal 56.5 modem etc. The only drawback that I found was that the battery life was about 4 hrs. on a full charge.......as compared to the other lighter (and much more expensive) laptops like the Fujitsu Lifebook etc. Anyway, I fel that this a great value for money laptop and I am very happy with it. I upgraded the ram from 512mb (standard with the original machine) to 1Gb and found a huge difference in performance. The office suite which comes with the laptop (Microsoft Works 7) is not really useful for power users. Final verdict : Great machine, good value for money and a great looker. Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 3-5-2007 02:24 AM
|!thread_show_all!

Impressive

Impressive... Thanks for the info...
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

I'm NEW ..

!poston!: 7-10-2009 05:43 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Hi,awesome post! Good thing ive'd drop by this thread. Nice guide for newbies like me. Hope to see more posts soon. Thanks again!

Regards,
sisidka
[URL=http://prettravaux.net/pret-travaux/des-pret-travaux-pour-tous-les-gouts]Pr
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 11-10-2010 11:37 PM
|!thread_show_all!
I think this is a bitold now, and not to my surprise, this post was started at the year 2006, sothis isn’t much of a surprise either. I have to say that technology in theprevious days and comparing to the more recent technology, things have reallygone to a better stage, a greater choice in things that could fulfill yourneed, and cheaper as well. One of my friends recently got himself an AcerAspire, it is just RM 2300 with a much better specification than this.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 24-12-2014 11:59 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Well assume its 2015 year almost i think this is low specification for today's notebooks
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.222307 sec., 26 queries .