Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 2417|!reply!: 2

laptop "dead"

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

I'm NEW ..

!poston!: 20-11-2007 10:56 AM
|!thread_show_all!

Hi,

I really need some help here.

I just discovered that my HP Compaq Presario V5000 notebook would not power up after turning on the notebook. Tried using the adaptor and it seems that no power is connected as the "charging" light is not turned on as well.

What should I do?

Should I get a new adaptor? I think it's pretty hard to get a new adaptor for V5000 series. Is it recommended to get a universal adaptor?

Would appreciate any help here.

Thks a lot.

!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 26-11-2007 01:39 PM
|!thread_show_all!

there is high possibility that the system main board spoilt , and yes course there's another possibility that simply adapter spoilt after irregularity of power.

Try to send to the service centre for a confirmation before paying for an adapter as there are many causes that notebook not working

!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

I'm NEW ..

!poston!: 29-11-2007 01:34 PM
|!thread_show_all!

Thks for the input.

However, surprisingly after praying bout it, my laptop came to live! Seriously. Phew. What a relief.

!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.251711 sec., 27 queries .