| | |

Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

Forgot password?
 Register with Mamakcafe
Search
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
Author: Beyond_Alpha

Which gift have to choose

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 1-7-2018 09:53 AM
|Show all posts
ChewMing replied at 29-6-2018 11:09 AM
If not mistaken you can apply for instalment from Coway right? Not necessarily must pay in full, y ...

Mostly the price for paying installment and pay with full cash is different, pay installment is higher, but actually can separate to small amount to pay, although payer can afford to pay it, but in total is much more higher than pay in full cash.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 1-7-2018 09:57 AM
|Show all posts
Edited by RonaldQuinn at 1-7-2018 10:06 AM
Archer007 replied at 1-7-2018 09:53 AM
Mostly the price for paying installment and pay with full cash is different, pay installment is hi ...

company want to earn profit ma, they give you such a good way to get the product which you are not afford to pay in 1 time. They must collect some for their benefit package, within the installment period, the service is available for you. I think this consider fair already.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 1-7-2018 10:02 AM
|Show all posts
Archer007 replied at 1-7-2018 09:49 AM
There are two way to purchase ma... u can pay in full cash to get the water purifier then give ur  ...

haha... i was expecting this when i want to purchase the water purifier as a gift. The price still ok for me, now i am comparing the service quality between the brand, once i finish analyze, i will decide to buy which one.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 1-7-2018 10:11 AM
|Show all posts
Cherry_Sui replied at 1-7-2018 10:02 AM
haha... i was expecting this when i want to purchase the water purifier as a gift. The price still ...

ok, dont forget to include the purifier function and quality, some brand are simple and cheap, some are a bit expensive but professional as few of the company is very detail and strict in the product development, hope you find one that you and your relative really like it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 1-7-2018 10:23 AM
|Show all posts
UserName replied at 29-6-2018 01:31 PM
Huawei phone seems like hv a lot of problems.

Even the new P20 pro have many problems although i ...

oh? look like you have bad experience on the hua wei phone and service. But most of my friends is support me buy the hua wei phone. Phone problem i think is depend luck, you get a defect one when you luck bad. But this show the product quality is inconsistent...

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 1-7-2018 10:32 AM
|Show all posts
Cherry_Sui replied at 1-7-2018 10:02 AM
haha... i was expecting this when i want to purchase the water purifier as a gift. The price still ...

Well, everyone can get want they love will be great thing... The person who receive the gift also like it will be the best thing ever. Hope my kids also will like the phone that i choose.

Use magic Report

banner1

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 3-7-2018 09:53 PM
|Show all posts
Suhar909 replied at 27-6-2018 04:07 PM
cuckoo just once per month but the price just same with coway but may i know why coway?

cuckoo not the expert in water purifier, so when want to choose the best water purifier, i will not take cuckoo as my first choice. As cuckoo good at another electric appliances, so choose the expert who produce the water purifier is better.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 3-7-2018 09:58 PM
|Show all posts
Edited by Florida_jump at 3-7-2018 09:59 PM
yurhat replied at 27-6-2018 04:27 PM
because the water and air filtered from the machine will be consumed by you and your family every  ...

Few time review on both cuckoo and coway product design, the cuckoo one i think is less attractive. Not much creative function, just normal and basic feature is add on the machine. If like that, cuckoo only can win in cheaper price. But customer who important on quality, the cuckoo product will at the disadvantage area.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 5-7-2018 05:32 PM
|Show all posts
Florida_jump replied at 3-7-2018 09:53 PM
cuckoo not the expert in water purifier, so when want to choose the best water purifier, i will no ...

But this company also produce water purifier for some time alrdy, i think the product will not be so bad like the other not famous company, at least got some quality in filter the water.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 5-7-2018 05:35 PM
|Show all posts
RonaldQuinn replied at 5-7-2018 05:32 PM
But this company also produce water purifier for some time alrdy, i think the product will not be  ...

Cheaper price also a competitive advantage, for some people may not affordable for the high price then choose the cheaper price and quality still acceptable, this enough to satisfy them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 5-7-2018 08:25 PM
|Show all posts
RonaldQuinn replied at 5-7-2018 05:32 PM
But this company also produce water purifier for some time alrdy, i think the product will not be  ...

What i think is Cuckoo is a famous brand, but its famous product not water purifier...
Ans i also study some comment and found out the filter is just a layer of metal, it also can filter the water, but the outcome may not be so good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 5-7-2018 08:31 PM
|Show all posts
Cherry_Sui replied at 5-7-2018 05:35 PM
Cheaper price also a competitive advantage, for some people may not affordable for the high price  ...

So, if people can afford better choose the better one... drinking water is important, find a water purifier which can give you a quality water to drink, its for health purpose.

Use magic Report

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile| Archive| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

22-5-2019 09:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091200 sec., 19 queries .