Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!thread_author!: Beyond_Alpha

Which gift have to choose

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 27-6-2018 05:22 PM
|!thread_show_all!
yurhat replied at 27-6-2018 04:27 PM
because the water and air filtered from the machine will be consumed by you and your family everyd ...

oh i seeee ,, so, know i 'm more confident and understand now why people use coway and its all about to take care of their health .
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-6-2018 01:33 PM
|!thread_show_all!
mardhiah replied at 27-6-2018 03:14 PM
better coway lah got 2 months for 5 years service but if u pay installments hehehe
i alredi got 2 ...

waa u want to send coway as a gift??
you are so rich. 1 water purifier is so expensive.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-6-2018 08:50 PM
|!thread_show_all!
HoloKing replied at 27-6-2018 01:37 PM
hrmm ya hor. never think about it before.
I think the parents will let the kid use the phone in a  ...

nowadays, parent is very busy, kids are very smart... they know how to hide when they are using the phone to play games... Mostly the parent also let the kids play games in order to reduce the noise, so they can calm down for a while, but they dun understand the bad influence and consequence.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-6-2018 08:56 PM
|!thread_show_all!
UserName replied at 27-6-2018 01:50 PM
Ofcouse is iphone 7 ! iphone processor is way to much better than other phone. (Y) never laggg , can ...

The Huawei p10 look nicer, the design and colour is great. For the processor, i saw the review and recommend on the other website, the function of P10 is not bad too.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-6-2018 08:58 PM
|!thread_show_all!
RonaldQuinn replied at 28-6-2018 08:50 PM
nowadays, parent is very busy, kids are very smart... they know how to hide when they are using th ...

have faith to your kid, my friend. So, they also have faith on you. Then the hiding things will not happen, its ok to let them play games for relax purpose, when they get addicted, try to let them understand the influence. Like you say, kid are smart.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-6-2018 09:02 PM
|!thread_show_all!
mardhiah replied at 27-6-2018 03:14 PM
better coway lah got 2 months for 5 years service but if u pay installments hehehe
i alredi got 2 ...

i heard about it, mostly is good comment from the user experience...
At the purchase website also got a high rating result, but give them a reward then let them pay installment is a bit weird.haha
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-6-2018 09:09 PM
|!thread_show_all!
because the water and air filtered from the machine will be consumed by you and your family everyd ...

ooo... what a nice function, got any other interesting function you can share, just scare the ppl will say because of 1 special function and sell the price like this, need more details for convincing us to buy it wor.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 29-6-2018 10:23 AM
|!thread_show_all!
mardhiah replied at 27-6-2018 03:16 PM
hahahahhaa lol! when they saw water purifier, they will drink water more, if not, then no drink la ...

My kids also very lazy to drink water one, can play game whole day without thinking about needing to drink, then after that all the sickness come. Fever lah, cough lah, whatever lah, need to teach them to use water purifier to get water themselves.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 29-6-2018 10:25 AM
|!thread_show_all!
yurhat replied at 27-6-2018 04:20 PM
i want to buy a water purifer or air purifier but i dont know how .. ans i love to use coway but my  ...

If your salary is not that high yet maybe you can look for other brand other than Coway? Since from I saw the price is quite expensive sia, need more than a thousand. I believe you can from other brand with price less than that.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 29-6-2018 10:26 AM
|!thread_show_all!

Can elaborate more on how the childlock works? Because if completely prevent them from getting water then not good also leh, I want them to drink but at the same time dunwan them to cincai press the hot water also.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 29-6-2018 11:07 AM
|!thread_show_all!
chonki replied at 29-6-2018 10:26 AM
Can elaborate more on how the childlock works? Because if completely prevent them from getting wat ...

There is an extra lock that had to be opened before you can pour hot water from the water purifier and it is not easy for small kids to open it, thats why it is called as a child lock, to keep children away from danger as they might not know that it is hot water.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 29-6-2018 11:09 AM
|!thread_show_all!
chonki replied at 29-6-2018 10:25 AM
If your salary is not that high yet maybe you can look for other brand other than Coway? Since fro ...

If not mistaken you can apply for instalment from Coway right? Not necessarily must pay in full, you can pay for a small amount every month for up to five years I think, so it would not be a huge burden for you especially when your monthly income is not that high.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 29-6-2018 01:31 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Beyond_Alpha replied at 28-6-2018 08:56 PM
The Huawei p10 look nicer, the design and colour is great. For the processor, i saw the review and ...

Huawei phone seems like hv a lot of problems.

Even the new P20 pro have many problems although it's a new release phone.

Their service attitude is not that good too
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 29-6-2018 08:35 PM
|!thread_show_all!
ChewMing replied at 29-6-2018 11:07 AM
There is an extra lock that had to be opened before you can pour hot water from the water purifier ...

Laugh die me HAHAHA...

"childlock" is a safety feature to protect the kids la .

Prevent the hot water to hurt ur kids.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 1-7-2018 09:49 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Cherry_Sui replied at 28-6-2018 09:02 PM
i heard about it, mostly is good comment from the user experience...
At the purchase website also  ...

There are two way to purchase ma... u can pay in full cash to get the water purifier then give ur relative as a gift. Or you feel this water purifier price is a bit higher than your expectation. hahaha
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.183878 sec., 19 queries .