| | |

Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

Forgot password?
 Register with Mamakcafe
Search
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
View: 569|Reply: 14

Uber Driver as a career..

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 4-12-2017 05:15 PM
|Show all posts
hey guys, im want to become a uber driver cause of nowdays really difficult to find a job that suitable with our qualifications rite... i think i want to be a full time uber driver.. but as u guys know, uber needs to fill our petrol tank every day rite... so, any suggestion to which of petrol station that will give a lots of points for loyalty card and benefits????

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 6-12-2017 08:13 AM
|Show all posts
uber or grab better nowadays? can be both driver at the same time?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 6-12-2017 08:14 AM
|Show all posts
i think you better use all petrol station card, earn all together at the same time, and use credit card

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 6-12-2017 09:36 AM
|Show all posts
MissingDontRos replied at 6-12-2017 08:13 AM
uber or grab better nowadays? can be both driver at the same time?

I think full time u are not able to do both.. but part time you can... Why plan to do so?? Any petrol station you are currently using? Coz i think grab got partner with some.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

VIP

Post time: 6-12-2017 09:40 AM
|Show all posts
MissingDontRos replied at 6-12-2017 08:14 AM
i think you better use all petrol station card, earn all together at the same time, and use credit c ...

Credit card is good because you are able to get cash back or rebate... but having all petrol station card i think is a problem.. too many cards... is a problem for me.. dono where to keep.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 6-12-2017 12:59 PM
|Show all posts
Hatika replied at 6-12-2017 09:40 AM
Credit card is good because you are able to get cash back or rebate... but having all petrol stati ...

Im using credit card when at petrol pump but, i dont know why, my bill increase suddnly..... and i asked to bank, they said it was a petrol charge and i lost around rm 200 ++... after that, i just pay by cash at petronas n swipe my loyalty card.... sometime my points are not in.....

Use magic Report

banner1

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 6-12-2017 01:51 PM
|Show all posts
haiyaaa... ure not afraid t taxi driver hah?? my friend do a grab, taxi driver come to him and hit him and his car, the taxi drivers throw a telur busuk to his car,, i think all of petrol stations got pros and cons,, so to me, all of them are same hehehe

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 7-12-2017 07:58 AM
|Show all posts
Dont have to worry about those.. taxi driver now are harmless.. as they know they will have a bigger problem if they cause more problem.. fuel wise i rather go to petronas.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 7-12-2017 04:28 PM
|Show all posts
umar.fifi replied at 7-12-2017 07:58 AM
Dont have to worry about those.. taxi driver now are harmless.. as they know they will have a bigger ...

yuppp... just ignore the taxi driver.. before this im usually fill petrol at caltex.... but now i dont know why caltex stations already gone 1 by one... at place got 2 caltex station.. and both of it closed! i'm tryto use petronas petrol.. so far okay.. i dont why people keep on condemn petronas...

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 7-12-2017 04:30 PM
|Show all posts
jenab replied at 6-12-2017 12:59 PM
Im using credit card when at petrol pump but, i dont know why, my bill increase suddnly..... and i ...

sometimes im use credit card to pay petrol too.. but never facing like iu did.. coz every month i go to bank and check my bank statement.. afraid they lost out of no where... better u check at ur bank first.. petronas points, u can call their call centre and ask how about ur points...

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

VIP

Post time: 8-12-2017 07:36 AM
|Show all posts
yurhat replied at 7-12-2017 04:30 PM
sometimes im use credit card to pay petrol too.. but never facing like iu did.. coz every month i  ...

If i were you i would keep the receipt for every time you pump. at least you keep a note on how much you pump. so that is much better. Points every time you pump you can always ask them over the counter so u dont have to worry. i just ask at petronas station. it seems i have over 6k points ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

VIP

Post time: 8-12-2017 07:48 AM
|Show all posts
yurhat replied at 7-12-2017 04:28 PM
yuppp... just ignore the taxi driver.. before this im usually fill petrol at caltex.... but now i  ...

Not sure about that. but i think its important to know where you can get points from and also maintain at it. its important that way. or else where will your points be and where to exchange it. dont you think so it is important.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

VIP

Post time: 8-12-2017 07:50 AM
|Show all posts
Suhar909 replied at 6-12-2017 01:51 PM
haiyaaa... ure not afraid t taxi driver hah?? my friend do a grab, taxi driver come to him and hit h ...

If im not wrong grab car and petronas are colaborating i guess you can get some sort of promotion. or rebate if im not wrong. that way you dont have to worry much also... work while still earning dont you think so?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 8-12-2017 02:26 PM
|Show all posts
Hatika replied at 8-12-2017 07:50 AM
If im not wrong grab car and petronas are colaborating i guess you can get some sort of promotion. ...

seriously??? wooowww so impressive! if im using petronas, i will get some promotions, points and can joining their contest heheheh.. and grab will get some rebate like that?? i think its good enough! i will apply to petronas mesra card after dis hehehe

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 8-12-2017 02:29 PM
|Show all posts
yurhat replied at 7-12-2017 04:28 PM
yuppp... just ignore the taxi driver.. before this im usually fill petrol at caltex.... but now i  ...

yeahhh.. i dont care about the brand but as long as they got a high quality and gives a lot of benefits to us as their customer... that's are too good to me... but cltx is the hardest petrol station at my place to find hahahaha... so, better petronas...

Use magic Report

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile| Archive| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

25-8-2019 02:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.124856 sec., 20 queries .