Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 445|!reply!: 14

Favourite social media that you usually use?

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 26-11-2017 08:55 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Hello everyone, I know there's a lot of social media apps nowadays and I believe that everyone is using at least one right? Just want to know do you post your stuff on every site that you have an account or mainly focus on one? For example I would usually only post any updates on Facebook while my Insta and Wechat are used to stalk people only :p
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 26-11-2017 10:45 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Usually I just post my photos on Instagram then linked them to Facebook, but other than that I don't use any other social media such as Twitter, Wechat or Snapchat. Don't need so many in my opinion, mainly using Facebook as I can keep up on a lot of news there.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-11-2017 12:22 PM
|!thread_show_all!
I use Wechat only, others don't really like because too many random people.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-11-2017 07:00 PM
|!thread_show_all!
ClarenceKent replied at 26-11-2017 10:45 PM
Usually I just post my photos on Instagram then linked them to Facebook, but other than that I don't ...

Since you're a regular user of Instagram do you know that Xpax is having a promotion right now where every purchase of their Internet plan will entitled you to free 10GB of data for Insta and FB? Should be something that is useful for you since you said that you use a lot of these two apps.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 28-11-2017 10:59 PM
|!thread_show_all!
ShadowDragon replied at 28-11-2017 07:00 PM
Since you're a regular user of Instagram do you know that Xpax is having a promotion right now whe ...

extra talk .... nowadays always a lot promotion offer,at last with poor service, how can this to be happened and consume to our self?  sound good 10 GB, my area is damn poor signal and internet is super slow!  10GB can do nothing at all .
better give unlimited la, surely get support from everyone, else is suffer !
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 29-11-2017 06:49 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hartono replied at 28-11-2017 10:59 PM
extra talk .... nowadays always a lot promotion offer,at last with poor service, how can this to b ...

For me the line that they provided isn't that bad at all, able to run 4G most of the time, but if your area is like that then I guess it can be helped. I think 10GB is like very sufficient already, I don't think there is anyone who can use up all 10GB on just Instagram? Therefore there is no need to have unlimited data for that.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 30-11-2017 10:15 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Since you're a regular user of Instagram do you know that Xpax is having a promotion right now whe ...

What's the point if every other telco also having similar type of promotion? Some of them even allow unlimited usage while Xpax giving 10 GB only. Don't think its worth it in my opinion and rather stick with the one that I am using at the moment.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 1-12-2017 09:04 AM
|!thread_show_all!

Is there any other offer other than this? Seems not so attractive to me.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 1-12-2017 09:19 AM
|!thread_show_all!
majiyabakune replied at 30-11-2017 10:15 PM
What's the point if every other telco also having similar type of promotion? Some of them even all ...

Well I think they do have something special right? Like the Data Rollover that allows you to transfer over your unfinished data to the next month which I think not every other telco also have one.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 1-12-2017 06:58 PM
|!thread_show_all!
facebook, whatsapp, line, wechat, instagram. lol
this all common all i use it. nowdays every apps also have people use.
the important is the data speed and usage haha. somehow i'm trying to stop myself to do video stream especially facebook or Instagram.  only the time got promotion free data i do that
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 1-12-2017 08:01 PM
|!thread_show_all!
ShadowDragon replied at 29-11-2017 06:49 AM
For me the line that they provided isn't that bad at all, able to run 4G most of the time, but if  ...

Agreed! currently using the plan that offer unlimited for social apps but I just used up 5 gb only haha
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 1-12-2017 08:03 PM
|!thread_show_all!
IamBatman replied at 1-12-2017 09:04 AM
Is there any other offer other than this? Seems not so attractive to me.

What offer you wan? which telco that you using now?
don't hv any offer?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 4-12-2017 12:02 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hartono replied at 28-11-2017 10:59 PM
extra talk .... nowadays always a lot promotion offer,at last with poor service, how can this to b ...

i would strongly suggest to submit your feedback to the respective telco service center.
if really they can't solve your problem or do any improvement then only they r failed, every business or market service have their weakness, we need to let them know and then only can enjoy the benefits.
as for me , celcom did a great job last time to the incident(if you know) and they actually improved their service. so far others telco have not done this before.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 4-12-2017 12:09 AM
|!thread_show_all!
majiyabakune replied at 30-11-2017 10:15 PM
What's the point if every other telco also having similar type of promotion? Some of them even all ...

others telco have similar but they can't provide such advance offer,
lets take one example for DG , as i know only daily 1gb 1-7 pm.
1gb vs 10 gb is totally 10x different. this is the way how to satisfy customer .
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 4-12-2017 12:33 AM
|!thread_show_all!
my personal experience for you is either celcom or digi,
celom have a total monthly 10 GB for you to stay on facebook. however digi is daily 1 GB , 1-7 pm. 24 hours + limited 6 hours, i believe you know which one is suit to you .
i'm using postpaid for now as i need pretty huge of data for my working purpose.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.253805 sec., 20 queries .