| | |

Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

Forgot password?
 Register with Mamakcafe
Search
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
View: 539|Reply: 14

Did you know about se7en racing games?

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 21-8-2017 03:32 PM
|Show all posts
hmm it is se7en racing games is the new games for gamer as i first time heard about it.
so let us together join the tournament to challenge our self..jom hurry up let us play it together

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 21-8-2017 03:40 PM
|Show all posts
hmm i know this games because my friend are played it now but if i not mistaken i think this have term and condition to join it..so better you do the survey first before you join the games tournament..

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 23-8-2017 12:45 AM
|Show all posts
I heard of this game too. it's a kind of mobile game and now they are having tournament and viewed game hero website , can see the prizes are really attractive omg

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 23-8-2017 10:20 AM
|Show all posts
Janice replied at 23-8-2017 12:45 AM
I heard of this game too. it's a kind of mobile game and now they are having tournament and viewed g ...

I heard all the telcos has been doing this type of game tournament as well since this game hero tournament being held by celcom. Se7en Gear mobile game is included i this tournament and i guess people who favour racing cars game will joining this tournament since it has cash prizes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 23-8-2017 10:23 AM
|Show all posts
I heard of this game too. it's a kind of mobile game and now they are having tournament and viewed g ...

Yes, I saw their website abt the tournament .But if not mistaken me I heard also the only Celcom and xpax users can join the tournament then how about Digi user like me ?? Can not join eh @@

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 25-8-2017 09:25 AM
|Show all posts

Yes, that true .I am playing the game since last week.  
It's very simple game but interesting, you just everytime have to play and the upload the highest score in their score leaderboard n some more this time they prepared for 50 winners prizes so there is a highest chance to win those who played n upload the scores

Use magic Report

banner1

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 25-8-2017 10:43 AM
|Show all posts
Edited by gana at 5-9-2017 10:30 AM
Binjooo replied at 23-8-2017 10:23 AM
Yes, I saw their website abt the tournament .But if not mistaken me I heard also the only Celcom a ...

This game is opened for every user actually but only the tournament is giving main priority to the Celcom and xpax users. ....but if you really interested to join then buy a xpax sim card with affordable price and participate in this  tournament  

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 25-8-2017 02:33 PM
|Show all posts
walau wey playing the games also can win like this ah...
see so lucky lar two of them win the cash prize...

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 25-8-2017 07:43 PM
|Show all posts
sheila replied at 25-8-2017 02:33 PM
see so lucky lar two of them win the cash p ...

Even though this game is really attractive and nice however it do have some part that disappointed me which is this game only open for Celcom user....only my bro is using Celcom in my family..

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 28-8-2017 11:39 AM
|Show all posts
whally replied at 25-8-2017 09:25 AM
It's very simple game but inter ...

yes i am agreeing too bcos its really too much fun to play n feel relax after classes time, good luck ya keep on playing get a good score and not to forget  update the highest score daily to to  
win the chances of winning the amazing prize like car or else phones... ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 29-8-2017 03:51 AM
|Show all posts
Ivan99 replied at 25-8-2017 07:43 PM
Even though this game is really attractive and nice however it do have some part that disappointed ...

So true, l also interested but not willing to change my telco since i had use my telco in such a long period. im not willing to change just to join the game hero tournament. Besides, the mobile game will be charge in higher price since they have lots of cash prices. Seems like they collecting money for the prizes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 29-8-2017 06:57 PM
|Show all posts
whally replied at 25-8-2017 09:25 AM
It's very simple game but inter ...

I am playing se7en gear too , I found it really interesting when you compete with other players , some of them are pro and some of them not and this is why I like tournament game because you might become one of the top rank haha

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 30-8-2017 10:50 AM
|Show all posts
Aulia replied at 29-8-2017 03:51 AM
So true, l also interested but not willing to change my telco since i had use my telco in such a l ...

You can get another sim card instead of changing ur previous telco to join the tournament since this game hero tournament only held rarely in a year. I personally think that the charge fee for the mobile game is quite affordable when compared to other mobile games. Besides, theres more prizes besides the cash prizes for the winner.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 30-8-2017 03:28 PM
|Show all posts
sheila replied at 25-8-2017 02:33 PM
see so lucky lar two of them win the cash p ...

heihei is time to start play this tournament when during this public holiday..i want to be the next winner on second round of tournament..but guys you all should make an all-out effort to gain the higher mark before tournament closing out ..huhu i was amazing for this tournament

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 30-8-2017 03:50 PM
|Show all posts
Asya replied at 30-8-2017 10:50 AM
You can get another sim card instead of changing ur previous telco to join the tournament since th ...

the games also has free toolkit to the player so each player can get the different toolkit prizes by tap on toolkit icon and select the toolkit and get the prizes..this one toolkit made the games more easy to gain the higher score when they are in tournament..so who are interested you are welcome and we played it togehter

Use magic Report

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile| Archive| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

19-7-2019 06:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169340 sec., 20 queries .