Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 779|!reply!: 13

Plan for S8?

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 15-5-2017 09:29 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Anyone has recommendations for postpaid plan to get Samsung S8? I'm really amazed by its attractive design and even better functions!!
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 15-5-2017 09:31 PM
|!thread_show_all!
I myself a using Celcom right now, but I am not sure if they have provided this kind of plan. It will be great if Celcom has this kind of plan so I wont need to switch to another telco which will be too troublesome.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 16-5-2017 05:56 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Yes,celcom do provide an attractive plan called easyphone. u can go to bluecube and check with them, if i am not mistaken it is 24months installment with the exemption of upfront payment, but T&C applied.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 16-5-2017 06:03 PM
|!thread_show_all!
DevilLovesPrada replied at 15-5-2017 09:31 PM
I myself a using Celcom right now, but I am not sure if they have provided this kind of plan. It wil ...

No worries, as what @janice18 said, there is an easyphone plane which provide installment  buy for those who want to purchase samsung s8. It is a plan that can reduce financial burden for S8 buyers.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 17-5-2017 11:50 PM
|!thread_show_all!
janice18 replied at 16-5-2017 05:56 PM
Yes,celcom do provide an attractive plan called easyphone. u can go to bluecube and check with them ...

Huh still got T&C one? Does it mean that it might include some secret charges in their T&C?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 17-5-2017 11:51 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Anyway, 2-year contract is way too long. I'd rather pay the whole amount to purchase the phone immediately instead of being bind by the contract for 2 years
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 18-5-2017 10:07 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Why must be postpaid plan? I find telco device bundle is the worst way in getting new phone.

If you are looking for discount go for online shop like lazada, shopee and gem5. They offer quite good discount rate lately.

Or if you are looking for installment plan can visit to any famous electrical or gadget shop. I believe they offer better rates with no extra commitment nor contract.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 18-5-2017 10:11 AM
|!thread_show_all!
JennaLianSeng replied at 17-5-2017 11:51 PM
Anyway, 2-year contract is way too long. I'd rather pay the whole amount to purchase the phone immed ...

Totally agreed.
Save up budget then purchase it directly without get tied by the contract.  
Who knows, maybe when the time u got enough saving, the phone price is dropped insanely.
After that get another cheap prepaid plan is even better.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 18-5-2017 10:15 PM
|!thread_show_all!
By signing celcom easyphone plan, you dont hav to worry about your financial obstacles and you can get the latest new phone in an easy way. Each month RM145, i think it should be fine for average people .
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 18-5-2017 10:17 PM
|!thread_show_all!
By signing celcom easyphone plan, you dont hav to worry about your financial obstacles and you can get the latest new phone in an easy way. Each month RM145, i think it should be fine for average people .
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 18-5-2017 10:23 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Besides, celcom easyphone exempt us upfront payment especially for existing celcom users, for those who cannot afford in paying full price for S8, it is advisable  to go ahead with this plan. Convenient and easy, there will be no credit card needed for the transaction.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 20-5-2017 12:17 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Mandi replied at 18-5-2017 10:07 AM
Why must be postpaid plan? I find telco device bundle is the worst way in getting new phone.

If you ...

Was asking for postpaid plan becoz most telco offer better bundle price for postpaid plans instead of prepaid one. Didn't really think of those electronic stores becoz most of the times, I found they're selling their phones in those standard retail price, unless there is a promotion
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 20-5-2017 12:21 AM
|!thread_show_all!
I think RM145 each month sounds affordable to working adults since most of us could get allowance for these kind of expenses ard RM300 per month. But not that practical for students I guess
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 31-5-2017 12:15 PM
|!thread_show_all!
DevilLovesPrada replied at 20-5-2017 12:17 AM
Was asking for postpaid plan becoz most telco offer better bundle price for postpaid plans instead ...

Your opinion is opposite to mine. I find that prepaid offer better promotion in data rates and it's flexible to top up. Unlike postpaid, they fixed the payment monthly. That's why, for those who make call and stream data often. They will prefer postpaid, but whn it come into pricing of data. Prepaid always offer cheaper rate.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.240106 sec., 20 queries .