Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!thread_author!: DevilLovesPrada

supp-line for my daughter

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 29-6-2017 10:23 PM
|!thread_show_all!
MaMaMia replied at 28-6-2017 09:24 PM
Why suppline get only 2gb for it while the main line have 40gb?
it is the one got BGShare that pac ...

It's not that supp-line gets 2gb only, but it gives extra 2gb to add on. So we get to share more data between main line and supp-line altgt.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 29-6-2017 10:43 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Mandi replied at 29-6-2017 10:55 AM
Well, if the supplementary user need more quota. Better sign up for another postpaid instead of ge ...

Yeap but nowdays since most places are surrounded with wifi, so we don't really consume our data that much... I always use 10++gb out of 40gb, so sharing is definitely a better way.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 30-6-2017 10:17 PM
|!thread_show_all!
DevilLovesPrada replied at 28-4-2017 04:16 PM
Celcom? checked it
heard that this plan minimum must sign up with 2 supp-line, I think another 1  ...

What is the benefit if sign up 2 sup line? dont you think own a main line is better....
if sup line when you need do any change you need the main person to attend the store to make changes...
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 30-6-2017 10:18 PM
|!thread_show_all!
MaMaMia replied at 28-6-2017 09:24 PM
Why suppline get only 2gb for it while the main line have 40gb?
it is the one got BGShare that pac ...

haha... misleading... so total is how many data per user? if sub line only get 2gb what is the point... i rather take main line per user... more data to use...
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 1-7-2017 07:32 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Superstar replied at 30-6-2017 10:17 PM
What is the benefit if sign up 2 sup line? dont you think own a main line is better....
if sup lin ...

Well the benefit of using supp-line instead of another main line is definitely cheaper cost. By using supp-line, u only need to pay an additional RM48. That means averagely only RM65 for 15gb data per person!
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 1-7-2017 07:37 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Superstar replied at 30-6-2017 10:18 PM
haha... misleading... so total is how many data per user? if sub line only get 2gb what is the poi ...

supp-line will get an EXTRA 2gb, while sharing the rest of the data from the main line user. For example, if the main line is 40gb, then 2 sharers will make it a total of 44gb, and they all share the data tgt. Besides, they will be entitled to get free phones upon signed up for the package also.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 2-7-2017 11:17 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Mandi replied at 29-6-2017 10:55 AM
Well, if the supplementary user need more quota. Better sign up for another postpaid instead of ge ...

I get attractive for this plan because of the data able to share and the phone package...
we can get 3 phone with best price... it like buy 3 but pay 1 price only...
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 2-7-2017 11:18 PM
|!thread_show_all!
ApplePie replied at 28-6-2017 09:29 PM
But based on what i heard from my friend just applied up to 70GB easy share...
how come all differ ...

I think got the first gold and platinum package only...
so fat first blue not in the list...
but seem if you want to share data first blue is not the suitable choice...
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 8-8-2017 08:23 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Hi everyone. My friend told me Celcom is now offering FIRST™ plans with GBshare™. Anyone have tried this before and do u have any recommendations about it?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 9-8-2017 04:13 PM
|!thread_show_all!
DevilLovesPrada replied at 29-6-2017 10:43 PM
Yeap but nowdays since most places are surrounded with wifi, so we don't really consume our data t ...

Hi, Hows your plan in choosing your plan?
Your daughter is studying in KL, I think you can get the basic data plan for her.  Nowadays hostel or uni provided wifi to the students.  And I think is good for her to concentrate on study instead on streaming the phone throughout the day.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 10-8-2017 07:34 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Eugene333 replied at 26-4-2017 06:29 PM
First thing, home network is not portable.
Second, home network doesn't help to send msg and calli ...

i think home network is still the best for a uni student as is easier for them to use it for their assignments and research.  normally a laptop will consume quite a number of data to stream a webpage.  however, nowadays uni students will spend most of the time at college which a bit hard for them to connect to wifi. yet, data plan is good.  both home network and data has pros and cons.  need to make a decision and judgement wisely
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 10-8-2017 10:11 PM
|!thread_show_all!
DevilLovesPrada replied at 28-4-2017 04:24 PM
As I know postpaid plan currently offers huge data to us
So I more prefer postpaid if compare with ...

sounds interesting, so far u start to use this plan? how is it? the speed, coverage?
ya, postpaid better, you can track everything, prepaid you only can check the latest transaction or calls you made
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 10-8-2017 10:38 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Alice121 replied at 8-8-2017 08:23 PM
Hi everyone. My friend told me Celcom is now offering FIRST™ plans with GBshare™. Anyone have trie ...

FIRST™ with GBshare™ enables you to share your monthly internet with family and friends
is not bad, can share the data anywhere we are through mycelcome postpaid app, and share calls and messages with no limt too. is a good choice to change to this plan

!comments!

Alice121  Woohoo! So worth it! I will subscribe to this Internet Plan. Thnak you for your recommendation^^  !poston! 12-8-2017 01:40 PM
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 11-8-2017 08:39 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Alice121 replied at 8-8-2017 08:23 PM
Hi everyone. My friend told me Celcom is now offering FIRST™ plans with GBshare™. Anyone have trie ...

so far i prefer celcom first plan with GBshare, as you can share your monthly internet with family and friends through mycelcom postpaid plan. you may refer here for more information:
https://www.celcom.com.my/person ... KW7EBe-AaAqvW8P8HAQ
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 12-8-2017 01:41 PM
|!thread_show_all!
haha replied at 10-8-2017 10:38 PM
FIRST™ with GBshare™ enables you to share your monthly internet with family and friends
is not b ...

Woohoo! So worth it! I will subscribe to this Internet Plan. Thank you for your recommendation^^
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.191430 sec., 19 queries .