Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!thread_author!: AngurisHelp

Boost your credit

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 3-8-2017 12:47 PM
|!thread_show_all!
You can use the BOOST app for topup and get many rewards. Just download and register now and you'll be rewarded RM 8!! you can also get rewards when you topup and also introduce the app to your friend
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 3-8-2017 12:53 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Edited by Tracykim at 3-8-2017 12:55 PM
Hilcomb replied at 16-4-2017 09:02 AM
Hi and good day to you, im postpaid user, i dont like prepaid, its so troublesome for me everytime n ...

But nowadays postpaid bills have to be very careful when you pay. Many telco have hidden charge in their monthly bills. prepaid is easier and cheaper for those whom not using too much of calls and data. Summore now can use the boost app for online banking topup, no more buying from the store.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 3-8-2017 12:59 PM
|!thread_show_all!
CoolGal replied at 17-4-2017 12:30 AM
I think prepaid have their benefits also, since now can see a lot of prepaid promo, they offering  ...

For me, prepaid plan save more money than postpaid. Using postpaid sometimes cant even finish my monthly data. You cant get rewards from ur monthly bills but for prepaid user now can get many rewards from BOOST app
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.140538 sec., 18 queries .