Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 862|!reply!: 17

Boost your credit

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 15-4-2017 09:02 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hi there, is here any prepaid mobile users?
I'm searching is there any apps that when we do top up, we will get something benefits from there?
sometimes top up too much also no use the credit inside there....
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 16-4-2017 09:02 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hi and good day to you, im postpaid user, i dont like prepaid, its so troublesome for me everytime need to go buy for the top up, in case that day forget to buy, whole day my mobile cant be use, that is why i use postpaid the most
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 17-4-2017 12:30 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hilcomb replied at 16-4-2017 09:02 AM
Hi and good day to you, im postpaid user, i dont like prepaid, its so troublesome for me everytime n ...

I think prepaid have their benefits also, since now can see a lot of prepaid promo, they offering much data on their prepaid plan. you can monitor your credit also.
I think there will be a apps that able to do like what AngurisHelp (Thread host) wish. Or else get some programmer design for you, haha
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 17-4-2017 01:00 AM
|!thread_show_all!
actually there is a lot way to top up , i'm using online transfer. quite fast and i can get it immediately, now i using a new apps , "boost top up "  think you can try this out, this apps is just begin, i believe soon it will be famous coz it can earn a lot credit and redeem the point also .
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 17-4-2017 07:42 AM
|!thread_show_all!
CoolGal replied at 17-4-2017 12:30 AM
I think prepaid have their benefits also, since now can see a lot of prepaid promo, they offering  ...

agree with that, each have their own benefits, but then can say nowadays no much prepaid user, maybe 10 people, only 2 to 3 people are prepaid.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 17-4-2017 07:43 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hartono replied at 17-4-2017 01:00 AM
actually there is a lot way to top up , i'm using online transfer. quite fast and i can get it immed ...

how it can be famous? since the prepaid user are lesser than postpaid, why not they do like payment to postpaid bill and can collect point?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 19-4-2017 06:45 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hilcomb replied at 16-4-2017 09:02 AM
Hi and good day to you, im postpaid user, i dont like prepaid, its so troublesome for me everytime n ...

Sometimes i think of changing to postpaid also, no need troublesome for keep remind reload credit and subscribe data plan, and also can sign for purchase new phone....
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 19-4-2017 06:48 AM
|!thread_show_all!
actually there is a lot way to top up , i'm using online transfer. quite fast and i can get it immed ...

actually i think this also kind of fix small income, can always purchase reload for them and slowly collect the point and redeem the prize, smart app....
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 19-4-2017 04:02 PM
|!thread_show_all!

YA! I heard this apps, my friends are currently using this apps to top up
But I haven't try yet
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 20-4-2017 08:52 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Mandi replied at 19-4-2017 04:02 PM
YA! I heard this apps, my friends are currently using this apps to top up
But I haven't try yet

this boost top up super nice bro , keep recommend to ppl , get to to first top up and we can get free boost credit...hehe
and the boost credit can be transfer to reload credit any time.
for those plying D2 or using steam to ply game they are advance LOL . keep top up for buying items and can earn credit for their usage.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 1-8-2017 12:04 AM
|!thread_show_all!
do i have any benefit for the first time registration(boost up?When I download Hotlink Red(hotlink),I will gt 1GB free data.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 1-8-2017 11:50 AM
|!thread_show_all!
dannyong replied at 1-8-2017 12:04 AM
do i have any benefit for the first time registration(boost up?When I download Hotlink Red(hotlink), ...

If u download the BOOST app and register, u can direct get RM 8 from the app!! There are also many great deals up to 60% for those common brands like Lazada, Zalora, Tealive...
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 1-8-2017 11:53 AM
|!thread_show_all!

Im using the Boost app too!! So many rebate and super deals to get from my topup. No more going out non stop finding store for reload
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 3-8-2017 12:05 AM
|!thread_show_all!
mistine replied at 1-8-2017 11:50 AM
If u download the BOOST app and register, u can direct get RM 8 from the app!! There are also ma ...

But I don't really buy stuffs from those places.. seems like a waste for me.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 3-8-2017 10:09 AM
|!thread_show_all!
chonki replied at 3-8-2017 12:05 AM
But I don't really buy stuffs from those places.. seems like a waste for me.

Same thinking, somemore it's just a certain % of discount off those items that I am buying right? Might take a long for me just to accumulate those credits.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.157894 sec., 20 queries .