Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 607|!reply!: 14

Business plan better or personal plan better?

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 20-3-2017 06:24 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Hey guys, want to ask you that anyone of you that using business plan here?
I would like to know what's good with business plan? any special privilege?
My dad company is going to sign up a business plan, but it's super expensive. I afraid my dad kena chop... so I recommend to take personal plan instead. But there are total 6 lines that my dad  want to take and the personal plan complimentary line do not offer that many privilege...  
So now both of us are in the dilemma now.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 21-3-2017 09:45 AM
|!thread_show_all!
business plan mainly advantage is easy manage all the accounts tgt because all the account will under one domestic account so not need to pay bill separately according to the number but different telco offers different types of business plan. Some like family plan some like postpaid plan
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 22-3-2017 10:08 AM
|!thread_show_all!
As I know that, M telco is more choice than C...you can consider both of it, just need to add on 1 line, it also depend on ur coverage of your place
I will suggest you to take the personal plan, it can get double quota of data compare with business plan and the price is almost the same
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 22-3-2017 10:14 AM
|!thread_show_all!
What kind of privilege you are looking for?
Business plan is expensive than personal plan and that's pretty normal.
For now, you can either sign up the business bundle or you get personal business plan.
Business bundle is a group of lines that share the same data pool, but with standalone unlimited calls and sms. So far only Celcom and Maxis did offer this kind of package.
Next, is the personal business plan. Each line come with standalone data and calls, but it cannot be share with other lines. So it's really up to you. My advise is if your dad's staff need more usage go for personal business plan, but if you don't take the bundle and share the data. Mine company is currently on Digi personal business plan.. We do not share data, as we can consume maximum 1gb per day.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 23-3-2017 04:50 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Edited by Kindly at 27-3-2017 03:25 PM

What plan your dad going to sign up? and what's the price?
Like Mandi said, business plan is commonly expensive.
Between these 2 plan, I find that Celcom offer higher quota with similar price range...

My company is using this.
https://www.celcom.com.my/cs/business/celcom-business-m
25 unlimited call complementary line share 550gb data. Paid by boss.
The data allocation is up to the admin and I got 15gb per month.

For you dad company can try out this one. Although is for 5 lines, but you can add on.
Rm70 per line, quite expensive though.
https://www.celcom.com.my/cs/business/celcom-business-s
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 24-3-2017 11:31 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Oh~~ haha didn't figure that much.
Never think of the plan is combined for few ppl usage...
Btw, thank for the recommendation. My dad sort it out yesterday and got a plan that can use for the 6 members.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 10-7-2017 09:23 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Currently I have the same problem too , I am considering taking business plan for my own company and staff use which I can allocate data usage but I am not sure either taking telco C or M because they are well known for having stable line , any suggestions ?

!comments!

Albert  Not really that stable , nowadays line for postpaid kinda bad not sure why . i cannot receive any line when i go for local trips and for business plan its too expensive compare to personal plan  !poston! 13-7-2017 12:02 AM
helen  why don't you use wifi instead? mostly companies use wifi. is it better to take business plan than wifi ?  !poston! 11-7-2017 10:23 PM
namichan  i heard most of the companies prefer taking C .but you have to check the coverage first and read the feedback !  !poston! 11-7-2017 12:41 PM
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 12-7-2017 09:02 AM
|!thread_show_all!
TopRank replied at 10-7-2017 09:23 PM
Currently I have the same problem too , I am considering taking business plan for my own company and ...

namichan  i heard most of the companies prefer taking C .but you have to check the coverage first and read the feedback !
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 12-7-2017 09:03 AM
|!thread_show_all!
TopRank replied at 10-7-2017 09:23 PM
Currently I have the same problem too , I am considering taking business plan for my own company and ...

why don't you use wifi instead? mostly companies use wifi. is it better to take business plan than wifi ?

!comments!

mikachu  of course using business plan is better than wifi. business plan offers you so many things with one bill.There will be no headache because you can simply upgrade to a bigger plan.  !poston! 13-7-2017 11:37 PM
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 12-7-2017 11:31 PM
|!thread_show_all!
namichan replied at 12-7-2017 09:02 AM
namichan  i heard most of the companies prefer taking C .but you have to check the coverage first  ...

why not use WIFI instead ? first , it's cheaper than signing up for a plan. second , it can use in office for work and if workers are not require going out to meet client then wifi would be the best choice
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 13-7-2017 11:28 PM
|!thread_show_all!
helen replied at 12-7-2017 09:03 AM
why don't you use wifi instead? mostly companies use wifi. is it better to take business plan than ...

yes it is better to take business plan than wifi because you can get unlimited call and sms when using it while wifi do not offer that . it more save
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 13-7-2017 11:33 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Albert replied at 12-7-2017 11:31 PM
why not use WIFI instead ? first , it's cheaper than signing up for a plan. second , it can use in ...

using business plan You can choose either to share the Internet quota or allocate it in accordance to your team members’ needs on the account. while  wifi cannot do that
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 13-7-2017 11:38 PM
|!thread_show_all!
helen replied at 12-7-2017 09:03 AM
why don't you use wifi instead? mostly companies use wifi. is it better to take business plan than ...

of course using business plan is better than wifi. business plan offers you so many things with one bill.There will be no headache because you can simply upgrade to a bigger plan.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 14-7-2017 11:04 PM
|!thread_show_all!
namichan replied at 12-7-2017 09:02 AM
namichan  i heard most of the companies prefer taking C .but you have to check the coverage first  ...

yes i did and most of the feedback regarding line coverage were no problem in my area . Tq for the suggestion
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 14-7-2017 11:07 PM
|!thread_show_all!
I have ask few of my friends about this telco and the things are no biggie.tq for the info , i have decide on what telco to take. Much appreciated.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.227272 sec., 25 queries .