Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 500|!reply!: 11

newbie to car tyre

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 16-2-2017 06:09 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hi all, i just got my very own car from my family,
but now i want to do some charge on my car, that is quite noisy when i run high speed on highway, is there any good tyre to advise?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 17-2-2017 02:07 AM
|!thread_show_all!
dude, have you send your car to workshop?  better learn do a full service check, it might not be the tyre issue . anyway if you are looking for good tyre , i would suggest to to do some research to the few famous branch etc continental / goodyear / and so on , it is important knowledge as your have your own car now.
my toyota cambry , changed to continental more than 2 years de, i feel good to go
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 20-2-2017 06:11 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Kelvinkoh23 replied at 17-2-2017 02:07 AM
dude, have you send your car to workshop?  better learn do a full service check, it might not be the ...

I do send to car service check, but mostly ask them change my engine oil and some other only, tyre check necessary or not? I feel that my tyre still new and I don't always drive fast also.
My dad ask me to get second hand tyre during change old tyre, save more money!
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 20-2-2017 11:34 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Kelvinkoh23 replied at 17-2-2017 02:07 AM
dude, have you send your car to workshop?  better learn do a full service check, it might not be the ...

you get the point Bro, but you need to get a good workshop for a good service. btw, what car are you driving . just curious.
i had use few brand before , i think the Miche and contin the most satisfy for me .others brand no bad also can actually said its depend car type and personal favob
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 20-2-2017 11:35 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Logiciali replied at 20-2-2017 06:11 AM
I do send to car service check, but mostly ask them change my engine oil and some other only, tyre ...

second hand !? i don dare lol......but always check the Tyre age the important....normally more than 5 years, you should take more care about it.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 21-2-2017 06:58 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hartono replied at 20-2-2017 11:35 PM
second hand !? i don dare lol......but always check the Tyre age the important....normally more th ...

Because i just driving wira at city, and i dont race, so i dont think i do need expensive tyre for myself, car for me is just a vehicle for go to work, a good tyre also just like shoe, what the different between flipper and brikenstock?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 22-2-2017 04:31 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Hartono replied at 20-2-2017 11:34 PM
you get the point Bro, but you need to get a good workshop for a good service. btw, what car are y ...

Ya, I tried both of this tires before, but just for front tyre only not whole set...but this 2 brand is quite expensive for a person who just start working
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 23-2-2017 12:12 AM
|!thread_show_all!
family car i would suggest you get continental , it quite nice and comfortable. i'm using for a couple year, good and when i send car for service, also no much spend $$
it just my opinion. maybe you can visit workshop and get some advise
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 23-2-2017 01:25 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Mandi replied at 22-2-2017 04:31 PM
Ya, I tried both of this tires before, but just for front tyre only not whole set...but this 2 bra ...

bro, not worries, you can ask for second hand tyre if have,~ i would prefer you look for continental.
or better you try change 2 first and after few months later just change another 2 .
continental for new driver is good. safe
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 23-2-2017 08:21 AM
|!thread_show_all!
really struggling between so many brand of tyre, but the price really different a lot, haiz, safety important or wallet important?????/
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 24-2-2017 02:51 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Hartono replied at 23-2-2017 01:25 AM
bro, not worries, you can ask for second hand tyre if have,~ i would prefer you look for continent ...

my dad always buy second hand tyre when changing car tyre, its a good way to save money also, and he's just a slow and steady driver, but for us, still young and looking for high speed feeling, i'll ask the foreman once i go for service, and waiting my bonus release~
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 24-2-2017 03:47 AM
|!thread_show_all!
AngurisHelp replied at 23-2-2017 08:21 AM
really struggling between so many brand of tyre, but the price really different a lot, haiz, safety  ...

as what i can say is, depends on you, make your own decision, not to listen other people, either save money or go for safety...
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.230525 sec., 20 queries .