Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 381|!reply!: 1

cambodia property market

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperVIP

!poston!: 8-12-2016 03:23 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Cambodia property market has attracted a lot of local and foreign investors and land price is trending up positively.
Many MNCs are expanding to the kingdom due to high profit margin and low cost of operation. This Cambodia property market article market shows what are the economic sector which drive the economy.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperVIP

!poston!: 15-12-2016 02:27 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Cambodia is a rapidly developing market, and many investors with lower budgets and higher risk appetites are looking closely at this country to make their next pot of gold.
International tourist arrivals in Cambodia hit 4.7 million last year, according to the Cambodian Ministry of Tourism.
Here are some things to take note of before you invest in the Kingdom. Cambodia property market article market shows what are the economic sector which drive the economy.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.309712 sec., 20 queries .