| | |

Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

Forgot password?
 Register with Mamakcafe
Search
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
View: 1236|Reply: 4

Top 5, Must Have Plugins For WordPress!

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 27-12-2014 01:17 PM
|Show all posts
Well if you're running Wordpress blog then following 5 are must have plugins which you should have it:

1. W3 Total Cache :

W3 Total Cache is a WordPress Performance Optimization Framework. It basically makes your site run faster. It does this by minimizing the HTML, CSS, and javascript code, making for faster page renderings. It will also save versions of your site so if it has trouble loading, like if you have too many people on your site at once, it will just show an older version of the page.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 27-12-2014 01:17 PM
|Show all posts
2. BackUpWordPress

BackUpWordPress is a plugin that creates a backup of your site through the WordPress dashboard. You don’t have to go into your hosting account constantly to make backups. You can just easily download them from the dashboard. The plugin can either make backups of just files or files and the database, and it can be set to do it daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You can also manually make backups.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 27-12-2014 01:18 PM
|Show all posts
3. Contact Form 7

Contact Form 7 is exactly what it sounds like, a plugin that creates contact forms. Once installed, you just hit contact, and then create a new form. From the creation menu there are tons of elements you can include, and you can basically make any sort of form you want. It could be a simple form that asks for an email, name, subject, and message. It could be a complicated form for ordering something that has 100 specifications! Some great features to this plugin are that the code is easily editable to customize the look and feel of the form, and the form integrates with CAPTCHA

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 27-12-2014 01:19 PM
|Show all posts
4. Google XML Sitemaps

What is it? Google XML Sitemaps is a plugin that generates a sitemap for your website. You can either customize where it goes or have it go to www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml. Basically, it is a sitemap that updates itself anytime you change anything on your site. It also is written in a way that is easy for search engines to read, and it can include more data than regular sitemaps.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 27-12-2014 01:19 PM
|Show all posts
5. WordPress SEO by Yoast

WordPress SEO by Yoast, or just Yoast for short, is the ultimate WordPress SEO plugin. It’s been used by some 3.8 million people, and is widely regarded as the best WordPress SEO plugin. I mainly use it to fill out meta descriptions for each post and page on websites, and then I use the Yoast tools to make sure the page is optimized for the best search engine performance. The helpful hints Yoast’s gives makes it really easy to optimize any page, and Yoast does some behind the scenes stuff to help boost SEO. For instance, Google now uses the rel=“next” and rel=“prev” tags, which Yoast handles for you! Yoast also comes with a XML sitemap generator, but I prefer to use the Google one.

Use magic Report

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile| Archive| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

18-7-2019 04:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101821 sec., 20 queries .