| | |

Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

Forgot password?
 Register with Mamakcafe
Search
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
View: 1279|Reply: 1

Passive income through blogging

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time: 10-11-2014 02:26 PM
|Show all posts
Exabytes is currently having 1000 Blogger Ads Program! This program is designed to let you earn EXTRA INCOME by just placing a banner on your blog. Yes, it’s that simple. Fast approval process and payout will allow you to Earn MORE passive income effortlessly!

Steps:
1. Minimum requirement: 350 unique visitors daily
2. Screenshot the number of your unique visitors for the past 2 months and send to us at marketing@exabytes.com.my (Google Analytic screenshot preferred)
3. We will approve within 5-7 working days.
4. Upon approval, we will prepare and send the banner script to you in 5-7 working days.

Terms and Conditions:
1. Blog traffic must be mainly from Malaysia.
2. Payment will be made 6 weeks after the banner is up. Payment method: bank transfer
3. Payment will only be sent to bank accounts opened in Malaysia only.
4. Advertising approval depends on blog traffic, traffic source, content niche and bounce rate. If you are interested, please join us NOW! Contact us at marketing@exabytes.com.my   

Happy blogging! I get mine dy!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

VIP

Post time: 25-12-2014 04:06 AM
|Show all posts
I still need those 350 visitors

Use magic Report

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile| Archive| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

22-8-2019 06:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.140936 sec., 26 queries .