Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 1188|!reply!: 0

HAPPYWEEKEND Cheap Weekend Deals on Domains MURAH

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 2-8-2014 10:22 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Looking to add more domains or websites to your online shops / blogshop needs? Or do you have a friend who's just started out his/her online shop?

Exabytes has launched a new promotion, the Fantastic Weekend Deal!

Register a domain at DISCOUNTED RATE over the weekend at your own pace, no rush, and no peak hours anymore. Just take your time to slowly register your favorite domain.

Just fill in the coupon code, HAPPYWEEKEND when registering for the Weekend Sale. All you need to pay is just RM30 (for the first year) for a .COM/.NET Domain Name.

You can register as many as domains you want, as long as they are new domain registrations.

Held on every Saturday and Sunday for the month of August 2014 !

Applicable for 1 year new domain registration :

RM30 for .com/.net
SGD12.00 for .SG
USD10 for .COM

Visit us at the Exabytes Network official websites for more details.

Malaysia
Singapore
International

Terms & Conditions Applies.

More details on the promotion at the Exabytes Network Official Blog
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.156406 sec., 21 queries .