| | |

Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

Forgot password?
 Register with Mamakcafe
Search
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
View: 1199|Reply: 1

Invitation to Exabytes Designer Club KL Gathering

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 31-7-2014 12:13 PM
|Show all posts
Hi there, I am here to invite anyone who are interested on learning Adobe Photoshop skills and also test drive Oculus Rift and Google glass, to join a free gathering organized by Exabytes, at this coming 9th of August, 9:30am to 1pm, at Exabytes Puchong office.

For this gathering, we have invited Adobe Certified Instructor, Mr Hussin Khan to share his photoshop skills and also video editing tricks. Also, Exabytes CEO Mr Chan will personally share his Google Glass and Oculus Rift to the gathering participants.

This gathering is free, so join now, free chance to learn and also test drive Oculus Rift and Google Glass. click here to join!!

Hope to see you guys soon~

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 12-8-2014 01:56 PM
|Show all posts
Edited by ThomasTan at 12-8-2014 01:58 PM

Hello Hello~~~~

just to inform you guys that this gathering has ended on last Saturday and it's a great success!!!! Everyone enjoy very much and learn a lot!! We Learn! We Play! We Share!

Here is the blog post about it http://goo.gl/bgNRwX

and here is the facebook page http://goo.gl/afq5kv

Enjoy everyone and thank you!!!!

Use magic Report

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile| Archive| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

20-5-2019 12:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091276 sec., 26 queries .