Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 2072|!reply!: 6

someone throw rubbish straight down!!!

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

Medal No.4

!poston!: 22-2-2012 11:54 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Heey those all brainless RV resident please do care about others ok. DO NOT throw rubbish from balcony and expect ppl collect it for u. Your attitude is LAGI KURANG AJAR compare with OKU.
Just happen few minutes ago. last few week i also almost KENA in morning when i take motor going to work. luckily im slow if not i kena lottery liao.
Y RV got this type of brainless ppl staying here? hai.......... really sad
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

VIP

!poston!: 28-2-2012 10:05 AM
|!thread_show_all!
I thinking whether RV management can consider to install few CCTV can cover both side of all RV resident's windows. this not only can monitor brainless resident throw rubbish. it also can monitor theft or accident happen balcony.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperVIP

Medal No.2 Medal No.3 Medal No.4

!poston!: 1-3-2012 10:42 AM
|!thread_show_all!
lckie replied at 28-2-2012 10:05 AM
I thinking whether RV management can consider to install few CCTV can cover both side of all RV resi ...

Today someone throw rubbish on my X JMC car. It is getting out of control. I also saw tatoo lady asking for voting for coming AGM. She still dare to ask for voting after she had done alot of damages in our apartment.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 1-3-2012 08:25 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Hi friends,
I do notice about this issues previously but is at the visitor carpark that some stupid ppl throw Water Bag or Ice bag and smash the car's windscreen..
Curious what do this ppl want ? ? ?
Pls give idea on how we can catch this person ? let meet up on this coming AGM on 04 March '12 and discuss and hopefully can get a solution to catch that person.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperMember

!poston!: 14-5-2012 12:37 PM
|!thread_show_all!
drloong17 replied at 1-3-2012 08:25 PM
Hi friends,
I do notice about this issues previously but is at the visitor carpark that some stupid ...

there is a physco living among there.. i guess maybe on the 20th floor.. i could be wrong..im just guessing its him. He could be reading this right now.
Before my rubbish disappear i saw a guy that looks like from the 20th and above floor, not wearing cloth with a shorts on walk pass infront my house.
I placed my rubbish bag outside my gate and the next hours the rubbish is gone when im going out to take the rubbish down.
I though my opposite neighbour aunty so kind take the rubbish down for me but i was wrong...
around midnite found out my rubbish bag was thrown down onto the rooftop garden.
What the heck! i have to pickup all the mess all over the garden.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperVIP

!poston!: 15-5-2012 06:56 AM
|!thread_show_all!
akariver9988 replied at 14-5-2012 12:37 PM
there is a physco living among there.. i guess maybe on the 20th floor.. i could be wrong..im just ...

wow,  I salute you.
To pickup all the mess, which was not done by you.
That cum bag who did this is really ass hole.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperVIP

!poston!: 15-5-2012 08:52 AM
|!thread_show_all!
dont know why they always people like to throw the rubbish near the pool. I saw Old JMC is quarrel with the management regarding this issue!!! what can the management do?? but i saw that the CCTV near the guard house already facing to the building but not sure can catch him/her or not?  
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.211247 sec., 22 queries .