Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 8637|!reply!: 20

Compaq Presario V3222 Vs Lenovo Y400 9454-32A

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 6-4-2007 01:57 PM
|!thread_show_all!
I wanted to buy either one of the laptop but i have some question.. which is better?lenovo o compaq if compare to battery life,play games(mid) and etc. Any suggestion?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 6-4-2007 10:56 PM
|!thread_show_all!
Well, looking at the budget around RM2200 to RM2600 , I bet both of the COMPAQ & Lenovo notebooks should work sufficiently for midend games. However in terms of other factor, V3222 outperformed Y400 945432A slightly with it's built-in nvidia graphics chipsets. Plus , its AMD TURION X2 Dual Core Processor so far tested no problem with games like warcraft with middle to low graphic settings. Of course The compaq V3000 models also featuring a built-in Altec Lansing Speaker for better sound sensation. Design also quick attractive On the other hand, Let's see if you need a DVD writer ? You will be paying few hundred bucks more for the DVD writer if you find it useful. Intel Extreme also have known to be Not bad against midend games at least with 512MB RAM. Otherwise The COMPAQ V3222 is sufficient. I will recommend you upgrade to a 1GB RAM for smoother perfommance.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 10-4-2007 08:07 AM
|!thread_show_all!
Thanx a lot..
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 10-4-2007 07:05 PM
|!thread_show_all!
so found your notebook yet ??I am so looking forward to pc fair KL .
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 17-4-2007 12:24 PM
|!thread_show_all!
yap.. found teh laptop de but switch to intel at the last minute. ha5!
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 18-4-2007 06:46 PM
|!thread_show_all!

great ... how is the notebook perfoming so far ?

!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

banner1

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 25-4-2007 03:24 PM
|!thread_show_all!
well the laptop is good but is vista that slow?? i think that my desktop is running faster than my HP.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 25-4-2007 03:25 PM
|!thread_show_all!
gadgetmaster, do u know how i can downgrade my vista to XP? cause i have difficulties in plying some game on it. do you know which store can help me to downgrade it and how much does it cost?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 26-4-2007 07:04 PM
|!thread_show_all!
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 7-5-2007 10:42 AM
|!thread_show_all!
na.. better dont do it myself... as i hve zero knowledge on converting to XP. do u know any stall can do it for me but not to expensive la.. ha5!  o maybe i can send to your shop to change it?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 8-5-2007 07:04 PM
|!thread_show_all!
install windows XP is drinking water la

get the cd, put it the cd , restart your comp then follow the on-screen instructions

I bet you could ask around and easily you will find alot people have experiance in it. Some of my friend do it every month , reformating computer and reinstall OS , I can't figure out why haha  
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 14-5-2007 01:51 PM
|!thread_show_all!
its hard because all the software are in the HDD and i read a few forum stated that they bump into some difficulties my friend. if my laptop is given the cd software so it is easy la.
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 18-5-2007 05:23 PM
|!thread_show_all!

well,  branded pc makers supplies with so called "PRELOADED" Operating system in which Setup CD will not be provided lo ...

if they give you CD also is a IMAGE CD that will "IMAGE" your hard disk back to facotory settings

for all kinds of Reinstallation/Customisation , you will need to get yourself a setup CD

otherwise buy some notebooks comes without software and buy the software seperately as OEM , then you will get the SETUP CD

Recovery Disk are designed for user friendly use and even beginer can use it but disadvantages if you want to do customisation it become unfriendly

!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

!poston!: 22-5-2007 08:31 AM
|!thread_show_all!

thanx man... batter just upgrade the RAM to 2gb. ha5!

!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

I'm NEW ..

!poston!: 28-5-2007 09:20 AM
|!thread_show_all!

Ur laptop got how many RAM now? If wanna upgrade RAM have to see the slot still availale or not 1st 

!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.298176 sec., 27 queries .