Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

!forgotpw!
 Register with Mamakcafe
!search!
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
!show!: 3269|!reply!: 2

if you think netbook is not enough for you , try this, the New Dell Vostro V13

[!share_url_copy!]

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 15-12-2009 12:20 PM
|!thread_show_all!

Surfing some of the website today and came acros this baby ... at Dell's website
http://www1.ap.dell.com/my/en/business/vostronb/vostro-v13/pd.aspx?refid=vostro-v13&s=bsd&cs=mybsd1&~ck=anavml

Overal specs are higher than the usual Netbook, but still design for people that willing to trade the performance with the portability.  Looking at the slimness .. I can call it Sexy !!!

and looking at the price ??  the lowest model start with RM1,539 list price on a celeron model up to core 2 Duo , approx RM2,779.

if you are eyeing for a netbook , why not try the celeron vs the Atom processor in netbook. Since you can get the 13" Wide LED Secreen

Thin, Light & Road-Ready Design; Vostro V13 Laptop

Thin, Light & Road-Ready Design

Tailored for discriminating small-business travelers, the Vostro V13 combines robust design and ultra-light mobility at a price that aims to keep you on budget.

• Equally Slim & Striking : As thin as 0.65 inches (16.5mm)2 and starting at 3.5 pounds (1.6kg)3 the Vostro V13 delivers a full-sized laptop experience that won
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

SuperVIP

Medal No.3 Medal No.4

!poston!: 15-12-2009 10:04 PM
|!thread_show_all!
how about comparing between Windows base OS & Android? anyone can give ur opinion?
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

!threads!

!friends!

!credits!

Administrator

!poston!: 15-12-2009 10:45 PM
|!thread_show_all!
well , windows  and MAC , what do you prefer ?

I heard once ,  Many people might try to live without windows,  but at this moment, you just can't live without
!reply!

!thread_magic! !report!

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile version| Archiver| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

!time_now! , Processed in 0.165081 sec., 22 queries .