| | |

Mamakcafe.com Malaysia Forum | Technology  | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum

Forgot password?
 Register with Mamakcafe
Search
BigDomain.my  Free Website Builder dear user, mamakcafe is a free service, please do not be provocative and offensive to others user. if user are found to be offensive, it will be removed from the system and permenently banned
Author: billylch

EASY PHA-MAX

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

I'm NEW ..

Post time: 29-1-2010 10:43 AM
|Show all posts
I don't mean to offen, but just receive one email from a friend about this Easy Pha-Max, I'm not a member nor any MLM out there.

Most people have heard about EasyPha-max by now. If you have not hea ...
MeowX2 Post at 21-1-2010 05:14 PM

Oooh... This is the libel act by mainly 3 Easy Pha-max betrayer lead by 1 agitator name Benthony!
They have been circulate the bad rumours about Easy Pha-max since 2.5 years ago through internet, email and sms in order to disrupt Easy Pha-max's name, they use whatever techniques as long as the rumours spread in order to achive their motive!
The points and items mentioned in this libel message is exist but wrongly interpreted by them and add in lot of salt and vinegar in order to confuse and mis lead their reader and ruin Easy Pha-max reputation and image!
Their act is humiliating Malaysian because Easy Pha-max founder is the winner of The Outanding Young Person of The World in Business and Economy (search toyp Datuk Yeat in google or 叶绍全 in baidu) and he is working hard in creating an international well known brand from Malaysia named Easy Pha-max.
Together we destroy the rumours and bring up an internationally well known brand from Malaysia, this will be our proud and our next generation proud just like when you ask foreigner "have you heard about Twin Tower? It is in MY country MALAYSIA!", love Malaysia and love our own brand, we want Easy Pha-max, Old Town, Secret Recipe, Twin Tower, Melaka, Penang and more Malaysian's things to be famous in the world, 1 MALAYSIA, MALAYSIA BOLEH!
(Do circulate this message to your friends by email or forum, together we love Malaysia through action! Together we Despised traitor!)
scam screener on net

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperVIP

Medal No.3 Medal No.4

Post time: 29-1-2010 08:24 PM
|Show all posts
Above, must be one of the member...

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time: 29-1-2010 09:05 PM
|Show all posts
wow ..easy pha-max got anti scam team , canggih har ~!~!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

VIP

Post time: 10-3-2010 12:49 PM
|Show all posts
hey mind ur mouth

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

SuperMember

Post time: 13-7-2016 09:59 PM
|Show all posts
recent news also same report about this

Use magic Report

RM5.99 Malaysia Domain names with FREE Hosting @ bigdomain.my

Mobile| Archive| Mamakcafe.com a Malaysia Forum | Technology | Property | Web Hosting & Domain | Online Marketing forum , hosted on Bigdomain.my

23-7-2019 10:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.114818 sec., 25 queries .